WHAT IS COIR NEEDLE FELT ?
Coir needle felts are made of 100% natural coconut fiber The fabric is composed of coir fibre randomly needle punched to the desired degree of compaction. The needle felts have excellent moisture absorption and retention characteristics and form an ideal medium for plant growth.The fibre is mechanically bonded or interlocked to form a continuous length of sheet. No bonding material is used in the manufacture process.
USES OF COIR NEEDLE FELT
- Manufacturing of Garden Articles
- Making Coir Ply board
- Making coco plant liner
- Used majorly for soil rehabilitation on river beds
- To grow plants and trees on river beds
- Used as bedding for animals
- Flooring substitute, mattress pad or as an upholstery product